Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Lazy Day, Basketball and another Challenge Completed

Got to sleep in today until 9:15 am which was nice. Especially since I pulled my back yesterday when I went for an unexpected little ice-skating stunt walking down the driveway. So, the family had a lazy morning and went to see my second cousin play in her basketball game. Did a little shopping at the mall had an early dinner and came home. I got to finish another challenge too! So, happy that I completed 8 out of the 12 challenges by the 16th!
So here is the latest.The Challenge was: You must have 3 stars, 4 stripes or 4 strips of paper & your title needs to come from the word "Freedom" or you need a 7 letter title. Feel free to use as many or as little letters from the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment