Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Journaling challenges at Fiskateers



I’m embarrassed to admit this, but if you peek into my scrapbook, most of the pages I have completed are missing something - the journaling!  I have yet to figure out why I can spend hours putting together a page, but I dread spending half an hour adding the journaling to it.  I know that I’m not the only one out there with the same problem, because this issue has come up many times in conversations I’ve had about scrapbooking.  It’s not that I can’t remember what happened, or that I’m not comfortable with my writing skills.  I think it’s that I feel like I’m taking the same tired approach every time I start to document the page.  “We did this and that, blah, blah, blah, on this date.”  BORING!

http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2011/11/19/would-you-like-to-join-me-for-a-journaling-journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment