Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Fourteen

Sunday November 6th - I am grateful for nice day with the family!
Monday November 7th - I am grateful for movies, a comfy couch, blankets, hot cocoa and my two little ones right along side me!
Tuesday November 8th - I am grateful for a night out!
Wednesday November 9th - I am grateful a beautiful FALL day!
Thursday November 10th -  I am grateful healthy kids and the playgroup!
Friday November 11th - I am grateful for the opportunity to attend a Scrapbooking Retreat tomorrow and Sunday!
Saturday November 12th - I am grateful the Scrapbook Retreat, today and an long overdue Pedicure appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment