Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Snow, Snowfall and Snowing Again!

Back in October, the 28th to be exact My kids and I experienced our first Newfoundland snowfall! We have been here when there was snow before....But our stay was never long enough to experience the entire season.
This week school was closed twice due to snow! Today, we tried to get out a bit to enjoy it! The winds were nipping at the kids to much to stay out long!
So, there was no SNOWMAN making today!


SNOW MAN/WOMAN/CHILDREN are my favorite Christmas/Winter Season Decor Items.

TO CELEBRATE 
MY 1 YEAR BLOG ANNIVERSARY
I am going Snowman Themed!



Grab the Button and Post it!
Come on back and Hop!
Starting Friday, January, 27th through Sunday, January 29th!
If you would like to join the blog hop as a stop. 
Please comment here or message me: mish086@hotmail.com

Here is an awesome tutorial for Melted Snowman Cookies:


4 comments:

  1. Sure! I would love to be part of your blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary. And I have passed the Liebster Award on to you! http://afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com/2012/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks michelle for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to add my card to your hop:)
    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete