Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's rain here and the snow is melting....I am thinking of organizing!

I am hoping that the rain would stop and no more snow for the weekend. Need to get the guys to move more pieces of my scrap room in.
Over at Fiskateers, Angela posted about Wendy Hammer #1463 Fiskateer of the Week & Guest Blogger
Here is a link to her scrappy room organization: http://wendyhammersblog.typepad.com

I have to show you what I have got organized to date, but I have been busy scrappin' away, cleaning up and moving on to the next project. So stay tuned....maybe this weekend I can get some pictures, between my 1st Anniversary Blog Hop, a PJ Pancake Breakfast Party with the kids & Fiskateers Online Crop, titled Cha, Cha, Cha - a play on the CHA in a few days!

2 comments:

  1. I will be interested to see what you come up with when you are all organized! Or do you ever really finished becoming organized when you are a papercrafter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really tough to live in this weather.

    ReplyDelete