Hello & Welcome to My 1 Year Blog Anniversary Hop! - Day 3
So glad you came by!
Please Leave Some Love/Comments on all the blogs! I love to hear from you!
If you get lost along the way here is the line up! Come back here and hop away!
1. Michelle O'Driscoll (Me) - ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com
4. Mary Eisen - MeStamp2.blogspot.com
5. Lori Apgar - ScrappinMyStressAway.blogspot.com
6. Pattie Beach - Paperplates-PJBeach.blogspot.com
7. Heather - HousesBuiltOfCards.blogspot.com
8. Sue in CT - SueInCT.blogspot.com
9. Cindy deRosier - CindydeRosier.com
10. Jean - PagesInTime.blogspot.com
13. Emily Kincke - Emily.Kincke.com
11. Marianne - MyLifeInCraft.blogspot.com (Having Some Snow Issues - Project is there BUT no links)12. Joyce (with a great sketch and challenge) - 1ashjoy.blogspot.com (Blackout - Card & Sketch Up)
14. Back to Me (Michelle) - ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com
So, you can answer the last question for my Giveaway!
Diane - www.crafts4agoodcause.comAlso on Esty - www.etsy.com/shop/Crafts4AGoodCause Facebook - Crafts4aGoodCause
So, today I have another version of my snowman card for you...
I needed to make 4 snowman cards...I have 1 more I finally got the chance to finish last night. But it was still drying and in pieces when I needed to get the pictures!
NEXT is a project in the works. My Snowman cut from an old white t-shirt.
Traced the insides of the circles with a pencil.
Cut them out and flipped them over.
Here is my placement plan. Just need to get my sledding/snowman pictures developed.
Hoping to get some more scrap time today...BUT we will see!
Up Next is.....
DARLENE - ScrappyGoLucky.blogspot.com
Who had her little one yesterday morning!
I have an assortment of goodies to give away at the end of this weekend!
Please visit the great girls on this blog hop!
1. So, if you not a follower I would love to see you join me!
2. Post a comment, anything you want BUT make sure you let me know where your from and if you got to build a snowman yet!
3. If you did/didn't build a real snowman...have gotten some inspiration from the great projects here?
If you already commented yesterday....THANK YOU!
Here is another opportunity for the giveaway. Follow the same guidelines as above for this post to get your second/third chance at the giveaway.