Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Scrapbook Extra!

The blog of the magazine Scrapbook Extra offers first blog candy! The journal "new version" will be released in February 2012. Henceforth, it will be published quarterly, and we will keep you inspired each month  via the blog.   Various challenges will be published and members of our blog will be honored.  
Here is the link: 
http://magazinescrapbookextra.blogspot.com/2012/01/notre-premier-blog-candy.html
Here are the prizes  :
- A one-year subscription to the new version of the magazine Extra Scrapbook, courtesy of Editions Jean-Robert
or
- A scrapbooking kit gift  from our generous sponsors.


The draw will take place on January 29, 2012 and results will be published on this blog no later than February 4, 2012.
** This blog candy is open only to Canadian residents.
Here is the link: http://magazinescrapbookextra.blogspot.com/2012/01/notre-premier-blog-candy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment