Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Masking using my Glue Glider refill!

I have been wanting this stamp from Close To My Heart for a while.

So, When my son had grabbed a Glue Glider Refill  I finished using and ended up dropping it. I got to see the insides! I had a challenge that was in my to do list using masking on your Layout. The light bulb lit up!

I only masked twice. So, it was going to be trail and error. Plus, I only currently own two mists. Yeah, I wrote currently own! Anyway, my first attempt was using my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Chalkboard in Hot Chocolate. Here is what I got:

I wasn't sure what pictures I was using yet and was thinking about something with my son. It was OK, but I wanted more definition. So, my next attempt was using Maya Mist - Antique Bronze metallic and I changed a few of the pieces from my Glue Glider too! Here is the results:





I also have a bunch of Alpha Stickers my Scrappy Friend gave me. So, I stuck them on a piece of plastic wrapping I had and misted them too! I found the papers wanted to use from my Memorable Seasons kit. Here is my final project:

3 comments: