Challenge - Wonderful BD!My challenge to you is a Technique challenge with the BD Theme of course! So, I dare you to create a BD/Anniversaty layout with the following requisites:
- Grab some of those old BD papers and supplies that you bought and had not use yet!
- Incorporate a handcuted portion(s) of pattern paper
- Use pop dots to add depth to you handcut image(s)
- Use at least 2 different alpha stickers! This is a great time to use those leftovers...
- Remember those stickles or glitter? You need to use them to add some blign to your master piece
Challenge - SketchSketches always help me when I'm in a rut, so I just knew that I had to host a sketch challenge! They're so much fun and you can really get inspiration from any aspect of them!
The little twist with this challenge is to use the sketch and include some sort of celebration theme (since we are celebrating a birthday, afterall)!
So, Now moving onto my card swap cards that need to be finished and the up-coming weekend blog hop.
Here is a Snip-it of my Blog Candy for this Blog Hop: