Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Girl & Her Dog!

Here is a layout I finished and finally put it into my daughter's Album. I have been bad about cleaning up after scrapping lately. I was looking for a certain paper pack I wanted to use and found a bunch of pages in the works or just waiting for journaling.
Sorry about the pic, it was at night so there is some flash on the page. Got to try another during the day!
Here was one that was finished:


5 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww so sweet love love the pic of her sitting next to the dog =) great page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I saw your comment on my blog and wanted to check out your mesh on your layout. I noticed you are SDU certified ~ so am I!! I teach at Michaels in Omaha, NE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures! Love the purple! TFS...and thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. :-)

    ~Sharon C.
    http://inthebigbluehouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete