Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Paper Secrets 2nd Birthday Bash & my 1st Challenge with them!

I am hoping to participate in the challenges online.


Here is the 1st Challenge I completed with them! The Challenge was:
Welcome to our first Use Your Supplies Challenge!
This month challenge is to use Border Stickers or Alpha Stickers but altering them in some way!

Ideas:
- Create your own pattern paper, by sticking some Border Stickers onto plain cardstock!
- Create a frame with Border Stickers
- Use Border Stickers to create lines for journaling
- Use Rhinestones over Alpha Stickers
- Use Rub-ons on top of Alpha Stickers
- Apply Stickles to Alpha Stickers
- Color Alpha Stickers w/acrylic paint to match your project
- Mix and match Alpha Stickers from different sets for a fun titile

Any other ideas?


My Challenge entered:

My inked up edges since I didn't like any letter I had on hand and I had some paper left from the LO.


1 comment:

  1. That layout is so cute! I love how it turned out. You did a great job with the lettering too.

    ~Melanie

    p.s. I became a follower of your blog, maybe you could follow me too. afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete