Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Up coming Day Crop - I am planning to go to!

Here is one I am hoping and looking forward to going to!

Hi Everyone,

You are all invited to my No Frills National Scrapbook Day Workshop. Here are the details:

When: Saturday April 2 
Where: St. Andrew United Methodist Church on Church Rd Toms River, NJ
Time: 10am - 3:30pm
Cost: $12 per person
Food: Lunch will not be provided -- please feel free to bring your own lunch or a few dollars to chip in for a pizza delivery.

Please feel free to invite a friend.

Creative Memories has lots of new products...come and check them out!

I look forward to hearing from you prior to March 25 to reserve your seat.

The way I run my workshop is you come and bring your projects. I provide the space for you to work on whatever it is that you want to work on. I will be doing one or two very quick demos for anyone interested in seeing them but otherwise the time is yours to scrapbook or make cards.

Christie


Christianna Farrell
Creative Memories Consultant
cmchristief@verizon.net
www.mycmsite.com/christiannafarrell
732-573-0166
CM ID# 84696757

No comments:

Post a Comment