Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Lettering Delights Dollar Days!

Here is a deal that's too good to pass up!
I love the alpha fonts here, because if you don't have the write stamps or stickers you can just type them up in a document and there is your title or journaling. Plus, they are true type fonts so you just place the file in your fonts folder and they show up in your fonts drop down bar!
HERE IS THE MESSAGE I GOT: 
Dollar Days starts tomorrow!  All fonts, doodlebats, 
graphics, clipart, alphabets, and paper packs will only 
be $1. All SVG's will be $2.  Mini albums will be $3. 
 
In addition to the slamming dollar days deals:
 
1) Over $40 in FREE PRODUCT with new account sign up. 
We have now added SVG's to the new account product.
 
2) 9 Free Fonts are available to everyone who signs up 
for the newsletter
 
3) $5 off if you refer a friend who signs up for the 
newsletter. You'll both receive a $5 coupon good on any 
purchase of $15 or more.
 
4) Monthly freebies.  This month's freebies are the 
Modern Miss Alphabet(available through Try Me Now Tool) 
and the Fancy That Digital Paper Pack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment