Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, September 9, 2013

My Back To School Page is up over on XOXO Scrapbooking!

SO, the night before school my husband was singing the Staples TV commercial tune..."It's the most wonderful time of the year!"  I have to admit I was looking forward to school starting too!
We only have one in school right now and she is only in 1st Grade this year!

My daughter was super excited picking out her School Gear but not so much for 1st Grade!

Check out what the rest of the XOXO Design Team has created for Back-To-School.

Now on to my page.... 

Using the Close To My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge I cut out the post and sign for my title. Embossed the edges of the sign and my title. For the post I traced the edge in a hot pink gel pen to add dimension to the page. 


Using Studio Calico Yearbook paper I border punched the edge with Notebook punch and ink distressed using Bamboo ink from Close To My Heart. Doodled here and there and added my journaling.

Here is the completed page I created using those tags for her School gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment