Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Card Lifters caught up this past weekend at the retreat

Week #16

Week #21 
I made but was not impressed with. 

I was not focused after hearing that our Skipper (Soft-coat Wheaten Terrier) was missing all day. Thankfully I only had an hour and a half funk, because Hubby called He was found and brought to a Shelter. Since we still had his collar with the USA contact info. and his Rabies tag. Thankfully a post from the shelter and other neighbors daughters search lead us to him. 

So, I Cut & Pasted his posting and will be making him...his own page about "Skipper's Retreat"

Week #23
Still needs the Birthday sentiments added to the side. I forgot to pack some Birthday stamps.

Here is the updated pic after I add that stamp.


Week # 24
Opened

Closed 

Fun card I madeusing the Cricut Cartridge - Life's A Beach and my paper scraps.

Week #26




No comments:

Post a Comment