Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's for the Class

Here are the Valentine's we made for my daughter's class. Becky wanted to make her own Valentine's so we got to work!

Used some cardstock and we had to stamp a purple rocket
We settled on "Hope yours Rocks It" since there was not enough room to add Happy Valentine's on top too!
Attached candy "Rockets" with mini Glue Dots.
FYI: in Canada candy "Rockets" are them same as the United States version of "Smarties"



1 comment:

  1. Cool Valentine! I had no idea Smarties was called anything but Smarties elsewhere. I like the name Rockets. I wonder why they use two different names.. off to Google!

    ReplyDelete