Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Sixteen

Sunday December 4th - I am grateful for my daughter's creativity and ingenuity.

Monday December 5th - I am grateful beautiful sunsets.
Tuesday December 6th - I am grateful Christmas movies, so I can cuddle up on the couch with my little ones.
Wednesday December 7th - I am grateful that my daughter wants to help around the house. Today was making her own bed complete with all her stuffed animals.
 
 Thursday December 8th - I am grateful for my 8 year old nephew & how my son looks at him as his best buddy!
Friday December 9th - I am grateful that our 13 year old Beagle puts up with the kids and tries his best to be a good sport in his old age. Reminds me of the dog in the Grinch!
 Saturday December 10th - I am grateful we have broken through the wall to the basement apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment