Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Seventeen

Sunday December 11th - I am grateful that Poppy's Sheep are all together now, off the island!

Monday December 12th - I am grateful that the kiddos have a place to run around and have fun inside!
Tuesday December 13th - I am grateful snowy days!
Wednesday December 14th - I am grateful for the Christmas Playgroup Party tomorrow! The kids love the Playgroup. 
Thursday December 15th - I am grateful for a night at the movies!
Friday December 16th - I am grateful that my kids have some imagination and can somewhat play on their own....I got a lot to do!
Saturday December 17th - I am grateful for a Pancake Breakfast with Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment