Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Two


Something I need to remind myself of. I lacked a bit this week, I guess the break in the weather was the culprit!
Gratitude-Mid-year: Week Two:
Sunday August 14th - I am grateful that my husband is willing to take a break and spend some time with us!
Monday August 15th - I am grateful for my creativity and the break/stress relief it gives me.
Tuesday August 16th - I am grateful for my son's humorous personality!
Wednesday August 17th - I am grateful for two great kids!
Thursday  August 18th - I am grateful to enjoy some time with my beautiful daughter!
Friday August 19th - I am grateful for the beautiful day and a trip around the Irish Loop!
Saturday August 20th - I am grateful for another beautiful sunny day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mich!

    I have another friend who does this and I think it's such a great idea to remember what we are thankful for. I think I'm going to try it.

    I have a pretty blog award that I want to pass on to you. Stop on over when you get a chance. It's the least I could do for having such a great CTMH saleslady! :)

    Hope you have a great Monday!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete