Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Up-coming Crop - I am planning to go to! & Club CK Free Friday Font

Just catching up on weekend emails while the littlest one still sleeping and the oldest is crafting away. Part of my kitchen is out. I have boxes to work out of and no counters around my stove. We have a playdate today, so I don't have to look at the kitchen to much today.

Well, here are some of the things I came across.

The Lighthouse Tabernacle Dance/Drama team will be hosting an ALL-DAY CROP on
March 5, 2011 from 10 AM to 10 PM.
Lighthouse Tabernacle Dance/Drama Team 12-Hour Scrapbooking Crop Fund Raiser!
716 Main Street * Lumberton, NJ 08048
The $40 fee will include: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks & Snacks all day, and Chocolate!
Mom Mom's Famous Cheesecake for Dessert!

We have tons of AWESOME door prizes
Goody Bags for Everyone
A huge tool station including TONS of Sizzix, Punches, and CRICUT, with lots of CARTS!

A minimum of four feet of scrapping space too!
Layout Contest!
What's in your Tool Tote Bingo!
Great Auction table with LOTS of goodies, including a Gypsy!!!!
Great Vendors!

I attended their Fall Crop and I enjoyed it! I was also my first crop. There was finally a date that I was able to make! 


Here was Club CK Free Friday Font:
Well, after I get my table space back and some more time. I will be busy working on something.

No comments:

Post a Comment