Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finally some scrap time and Challenges

So, I have to complete two Challenges:
First, by tonight Jen T's Throwdown Challenge
For this weeks throwdown challenge my main ingredient is USING ALL PATTERNED PAPERS FOR THE PAGE INCLUDING MATTING. my special seasonings are going to be using a PINCH OF STITCHING AND A DASH OF SPARKLE OR BLING somewhere on your page.
I couldn't get Jen's SAMPLE layout to post right. Here is Mine:
Needs a little something more, but it is not coming to me right now. What to add?




Second, tomorrow the Happy Hour Sketch Challenge #1
not sure of the completed details, but got this to go on for now. And now a hint about this week's sketch: You will want to have two 4x6 photos ready, preferably vertical, however, you could flip the sketch to use the horizontal if you wanted. And you already should know that it needs to be "love" themed....either your paper, the photos or something you can add to the page. You are going to LOVE this sketch!!!

Both are through Memorable Seasons.
 Will post what I come up with soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment