Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Teacher Gifts

The year of year gift I found on pinterest.....Here is what my kiddos gave their teacher's!


I found this cute gift idea for teacher's gift and it came with a tag you can download!

Here is the link to my pin. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/247838785720920850/

Here is the original blog post: i-have-to-ad-mitt-youre-sweet-teacher 

For the kiddos swimming instructor I created this little postcard style/gift card holder.

Emma would play a game with the kids at the end of lessons. Asked them if the liked certain foods. Changing it up once in a while and letting them call out the food before they jumped in the pool. 

So, the kiddos like the idea of asking Emma "Do you like Tim's?"


Off the enjoy the summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment