Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, April 10, 2015

Card Lifters, Week #9 - Blessed

For this week's card I used some packaging I had from a box of chipboard Alphas. Cut out the words "Blessed" from a Cricut cartridge (I will have to update which one...Can't remember) I was thinking of using this card for a Baby's Birth, a Baptism or Holy Communion. Added some white fiber!

 Here is a little better shot with out the sun's glare!


 Th inside of the card. I cut out the word "blessed" before going to a crop. So, after making this card there...I would recommend doing a reverse cut of the words use use so you can place them on the back in the inside of the card for a cleaner finished look!

My patterned paper does go right to the edge of the corrugated but there is a lip/space you can see from the inside. I did edge distress ever edge of the patterned paper to help cover the lip/space that I can see! Just my little quirky crafting peeve that would bother me if this card were to fall into the hands of a fellow crafter!

Here is the original card we were given. Found at featured-designer-ardyth-percy-robb

No comments:

Post a Comment