Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Card Lifters and Liftateers - Week #2

This week's lifts...actually I am a bit behind in posting. But here they are...

My Card Lift


Here is the card we were given. Found at this link:

Here is My Page Lift

I am not thrilled with this page as far as wow factor goes! But I am so happy and proud of this page mainly because it was adding to my Christmas album! 

 BUT also because I used items I have had in my stash for a long while. Cut out and assembled some pieces and title using the Cricut. Hand stitched on three borders, used old CM Stickers (really creatively I might add), used a brad from my stash along with those cardstock printed embellishments from way back!

Here was the page we were given (found on http://lisadickinson.typepad.com/gettin_by/)

No comments:

Post a Comment