Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Card Lifters and Liftateers are back! Week #1

I am happy to say the Card Lifters and Liftateers are back!
The Card Lifters and Liftateers used to be based exclusively on the Fiskar's sponsored forum called Fiskateers. Since that platform changed a while back we lifters were losing our mojo!
With the multiple platforms out there such as Pinterest...We lifters have found a way to continue! I will include a link when available to the original card or layout we are given to give credit and share the love! 

Here is my Week #1

Here is the card we were given for Card Lifters Week 1: found at http://nanceleedy.blogspot.com/2011/05/candy-butterflies.html


My Page Lift for Week #1


The layout we were given for Week #1: found at http://cindyscreations-cinmfoster.blogspot.com/2014/09/photo-bomb.html


Thanks and Spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment