Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Two Cards for my little Minions


I created two cards for Valentine's Day for my little minions after finding a card posted on Pinterest.

One for my daughter and the other for my son.

For my son's I added dimension using the diamond plate embossing and layering an oval under the circles for the eye.
 I inked up his face to suit my son. He usually has a bit of something on him. Below his sentiment inside just need to add Happy Valentine's Day to it, which I forgot. Dad took the kids out for a bit so I didn't want to get caught!


For my daughter's I used a heart like the pinterest card had but tilted it to the side and used a purple embossed shimmer cardstock. Purple is my daughter's favorite color. Added some shimmering lips since she will put some lipstick here and there from a stash I rarely wear.
 Her sentiment to suit her just need to add Happy Valentine's Day to it, which I forgot.!

No comments:

Post a Comment