Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Father's Day --- One card done!

I had a package of goodies to mail out to Family in NJ...So, I made sure I got my Father's Day card done and sent out with it!
My brother & sister-in-law got their belated birthday cards, My Mom got her Mother's Day card and a bunch of pics from our family photo shoot & daughter's birthday. Plus, a bunch of artwork from my kids to Whoever claims it first!

Here is the Father's Day card I created for my Dad.
Cut out the cattails from Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. I used some flocking on the cattails and inked up the grass with the edge of the ink pad.
Cut out the boy fishing and sign from A Child's Year Cartridge. Created the fishing hole using some pearlescent paint with some Stickles. I haven't done this technique before...with the paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment