Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Family Dinner - It's My Birthday!

Yup, It's my Birthday!

I got my Family Dinner layout showing on If It's Groovy, today! So, head over, visit my page and say you stopped by there!


Cookbooking(Scrap term) is something that really captures family life. 


 
Since coming to Newfoundland, we get together for "Family Dinner" which can vary from almost every Sunday to once a month. I wanted to capture my turn, "Mexican Themed" This page is the 1st page in a series; back in August you may have seen the next page on If It's Groovy's Junk Drawer Challenge: Titled "Making Guacamole"


Used Bread Tabs for part of the Title

Mesh netting from the Avocados.






   


No comments:

Post a Comment