Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Fiskateers Spring Blog Hop Winner

We have a Winner!
& You have got me to 100 Google Followers!

Thanks so much for hop by.... I had fun and there was so many great SPRING Inspiration out there!
We had a lot of hoppers that visited ours blogs!
Thanks, Kelly and Fiskateers!

All the names that met the SPRING Blog Hop RAK requirements all in the bowl.

My Girl loves to help..So we gave the Random Number Generator a day off!
Plus, My Girl was all done up from playing dress-up complete with her kitty cat ring!

My Little "Vanna White" pull a name!


So, you want to see what I put together for the RAK!
Enjoy!


Congrats!
Sent me an e-mail at mish086@hotmail.com 

3 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme...congrats jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely assistant!! Congrats to Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle! I got the package and just forgot to tell you! Color me pink ;( But I got it and I've already use some of the stickers and the threads. Great colors for the flowers and butterflies too! Orange is one of my favorite colors at the moment. My grandaughter even wore an orange dress to her jr prom. I loved the little bits of thin papers. I've already used some of that and the tiny floral trim too. That's very pretty.
    So thanks again for my lovely package. Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete