Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Twelve

Sunday October 23rd - I am grateful for a lazy day with my husband and kids!
Monday October 24th - I am grateful for a fun decorated Halloween house.
Tuesday October 25th - I am grateful for a Play Group Halloween party!
Wednesday October 26th - I am grateful for a pushing myself to go to Zumba.
Thursday October 27th -  I am grateful for a two big pumpkins and a plan to carve. 
Friday October 28th - I am grateful for a great dinner with friends and kids played the night away! 
Saturday October 29th - I am grateful for plans and prep of a Halloween themed dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment