Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Eleven


Sunday October 16th - I am grateful for the effort my husband & nephew made to calm Becky on her first time Power Skating and on the ice in two years!
Monday October 17th - I am grateful for a trip to a new library, a good book and napping kids!
Tuesday October 18th - I am grateful for a delicious one pot casserole and cooking class with Becky!
Wednesday October 19th - I am grateful for a fun night scrapping.
Thursday October 20th -  I am grateful for a lazy day and home-made potato soup. 
Friday October 21th - I am grateful for Pizza! 
Saturday October 22nd - I am grateful for a somewhat sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment