Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Paper Secrets - Scrap Your A** Off Challenge #4

Here is the Sketch we were given to work with for Challenge #4

ribbon
glitter/stickles/microbeads
3+flowers
rubons
3+ photo corners
border punch
stamping
altered or raw chipboard
mist
bling or pearls
Had to use at least 5 out of the 10 listed above!

I ended up using Ribbon, Stickles, Border Punch, Stamping, Glimmer Mist, & Pearls. Here it is:

Here is one with the flash so you can see the glimmer mist and Stickles:

Some Close-Ups:






moving on to challenge #5
(the placement in the list just lists the order in which you submitted your challenge)
1. tallulah1
2. nkramer74
3. rscott
4. kimmer
5. joellio
6. Vickie
7. Kline
8. burffrau
9. smileysheep
10. kacarr61
11. mishodris
12. ecolavero
13. lostinadream
14. scrapnkel
15. cleesch
16. CircleB
17. JessicasCraftShaque
18. marlynnp
19. jazzescrapper
20. Pammie Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment