Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More from Jen T! Using the Close to my Heart - Wings

So I have slacked a bit! I still need to play with my Wings Workshop on the Go Kit.
I set up this challenge for a few of the scrappy friends I know that have the Wings Papers on any level. Also included a counterfeit challenge to any who would like to make their own! Below is the link for the original post.

Looking for the 1st post and details about the Wings - Original or Counterfeit Challenge Click HERE


Here are two more of Jen T's projects she made using the Wings Workshop On The Go Kit.




Great Projects, Jen! Love your flower cluster and the stamping! You go girl direct to paper! I know you challenged yourself!
Visit Jen T's blog at The Scrappy-side Of Me!

1 comment:

  1. thx michelle! i did challenge myself. i was a little nervous with the direct to paper but i just love how it came out!!! jen t.

    ReplyDelete