Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, January 11, 2016

Card Kit finally completed!

I can't remember when I got this card kit promo from Close To My Heart, but I finally pulled it out and finished all the 8 card designs provided.

I just did a search and found out it was September 2009 promo!!!!

I got into my scraproom and pulled this kit out and over the week got to finish all of them here and there!

The 1st day 
  • I went through the designs and cut all my papers so they were ready to go with each card design.
  • Inked up all the edges that I wanted to based on design and my flair choices, even did some card bases too!
Time to get the kids from the bus!

The 2nd day
  • I had some extra time today. So I got in the scraproom and stamped out all the images and sayings.
The next day (3rd day)
I missed out on the following day consecatively! So, the 3rd day in the scraproom! 
  • I started assembling my cards. Got two completely finished)
Kiddos off bus and off to scheduled lessons and practices!

Here are my cards:









No comments:

Post a Comment