Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September XOXO DT - Skipper's Martini

This month Tess's page really got me inspired to scrap one of my favorite pictures on Skipper. Our dog, Skipper is the most mischief-est (is that a word?). He had been one twisting up fork tines, chewing up shoes, one of my good earrings were redesigned, found on the kitchen table, etc....Thankfully he has grown up a bit, still has some spiteful moments at times...like chewing Dad's boots when he hasn't give him the time he felt needed!

I started my page by making paint splatters on my white cardstock using a teal metallic acrylic paint. After allowing it to dry I could add the pieces on top. Had a fun drink recipe paper I cut 4" x 12" to layer down first.

Made an oversized banner using the woodgrian paper. Using Cricut Close To My Heart Artbooking cartridge with the overlay option I created the circle line pattern. Added the striped paper and then my matted photo.

Then after layering and attaching all the papers, matted photo I added my title.

You can see a bit of Skipper with his Martini glass which was clean and just made out of plastic. So I wonder what made him grab it?

Here is the final page altogether!

So, you have all month the play along and have a chance at being our next Guest DT! 
Check out the XOXO Scrapbooking blog and play along! 




No comments:

Post a Comment