Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

XOXO DT Page and Card for March

Over on XOXO Scrapbooking we have a lift challenge going for March using Kimmy's LO.
Click the link above to visit us!

Here is my LO, I used different sized papers and turned them to fit my photos and alphas. I started out by using Kimmy's LO as inspiration. Large title and sized alphas and working the page into four sections.

Got to scrap pictures from 2011 and use some more things in my stash!
Better shot of the metallic alphas.

Here is Kimmy's LO using those four sections.

Here is Kimmy's Card also:

My card I created using Kimmy's sketch and I just happened to come across a scooter while looking for a couple I was planning to cut out using Sweetheart Cricut cartridge.

Got to used those LOVE letters that were just waiting to be put to use!



No comments:

Post a Comment