Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

XoXo Scrapbooking January Lift

Welcome back Lipstick Chicks! 
This is the start of the new year for the XoXo Design Team. We are getting back to our roots as a "Scrap Lifting" blog. So, if you haven't already CLICK on over and play along with us! 

We (the design team) are starting out by becoming each others inspiration, we hope yours too! The members of the design team will be taking turns to scrap a page. The rest of the design team will scrap lift it. In the end you will see a small glimpse of our individual styles as well as giving you ideas on how to scrap lift without creating exactly the same page as the original.

So on to what I did for this months lift:
I am really happy how this page came together for a few reasons.

1. I got to scrap two of my favorite shots of my Son this Winter so far!

2. I got to use some of my Winter stash that has been accumulating. Mixing the older scrapbooking products with the new!

3. Doing this page got me going again! I have worked on some cards, BUT! My last scrapbooking page was done back in the beginning of November.

Used a saying that fit called Tiny Tales - Winter from My Mind's Eye. Square little metal embellishment with winter stamped in it, used a 8 1/2 cardstock border and some plastic clips. All of those were from that Winter stash of mine. Mixed it up with some washi tape and the fibers!

 Here you can see the sticker border and traditional stickers. That 8 1/2 cardstock border mixed with some washi tape.

The complete page with the SNOW BOY as the main star!

Please tell me what you think and leave a comment!

Then, head on over to play along and see what the rest of the design team has done!

Here is the original page created by Renee:

No comments:

Post a Comment