Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Back from the weekend retreat

It was a great time and I enjoyed quite a few laughs...

I have to say the best incident was a delay in supper being served and it sparked a scene from the Snickers commercial.

Great Bunch of Ladies to scrap with!

Over all I came home with 23 pages...
SO that works out to be...
* 9 pages completely finish just need to slide them into the correct albums.
* 11 pages that just need the date added or just a touch of something.
BUT mainly just the correct date...since when I printed them they only had the month and/or year.
* 3 pages started and a bunch of photos cropped and ready to go!

I had brought a bunch of Christmas pictures to scrap and a pile of cards with ideas...BUT just needed more time!!!!!!

This was the 1st time I attended a crop/retreat with nothing ready to go...
What I mean is I usually pull all the papers to match the photos and group them together and even sometimes include those embellishments too!
Which means a bunch of extra paper bins loaded up...

Here is some of what I got done on Friday!

A Random Fun Page to get me going...
Just need to add the date...


On to a page that needed to done to finish off our moving road trip to Newfoundland.
Title made from Scraps out of Jennifer's Scrap Bin...She does have a good stash.

Page 1 from pictures I forgot were on my phone from our moving road trip to Newfoundland.
Usual Pit Stop at Cabela's in Scarborough, ME

My Journaling tag from my left over scraps.

Page 2 in the store having fun after being stuck in car seats.

The 2 page spread...


Now It's School Time for a bit!
Some stitching I did and washi tape.

Fun using my Close To My Heart Cricut - Artbooking cartridge and stamps.
Journaling & Date

The Big Picture all together ready to slip into her album.


I had to back up a year and a half to finish her Kinderstart page.
Using CTMH - Classmate Alpha Stamp Set

The Date and Marshmallow Snowmen using the CTMH - Vintage Type Alpha Stamp Set
Borrowed a snowman punch and added a pearl belly.

Full View


Mya Dog and The Boy who named her....
Because when asked who's dog she is, his response is "MY A DOG"
Using the Cricut - Paper Pups Cartridge

The Boy and his "MY A dog"

No comments:

Post a Comment