Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Paper Secrets SYAO - Round 2 - Week #49

This week I worked on another page for my Brother and Sister-In-Law.
I am putting together pages from their Hawaiian Wedding. I did not put a title on this page only because I was not able to be at the wedding and I need to get an idea from them about what was going on....insight, keywords they describe to know what will fit them.

Products: 8+ repeat shapes (hearts), tags, canvas/burlap, rick-rack.
Techniques: machine stitching & distressing


Handmade Stamped Tag with Canvas, Burlap and Distressing.

8+ repeat shapes (hearts), Tags, Burlap, Rick-rack, Machine Stitching and Distressing

No comments:

Post a Comment