Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Fiskateer Games: Layout Event

Fiskateers is having a month long event to coincide with the Olympic Games.
 
Thanks to whoever made this cute badge!
(found on Mary #135 signature line)

There will be Four Different Rotations:
Layout Event (Week #1)
Sewing Event (Week #2)
Cardmaking Event (Week #3)
Home Decor Event (Week #4)
Each Event will have four different challenges!

So, for this week I completed the following:
Layout Event Challenge #1: Create a layout consisting of at least 2 photos and using at least 4 different Fiskars tools.

Page 2 of a 2 page layout in the works
Fiskars Tools Used: Scallop Tearing Tool, Snowflake Texture Plate, Threading Water Border Punch & Large Postage Stamp Squeeze Punch

Layout Event Challenge #2: Create a layout incorporating the negative space of a punched piece(s). Use the piece(s) as is, or use it as a mask, or stencil......

Layout Event Challenge #3: Create a layout by using an embellishment in the formation of the Olympic Rings as inspiration.
Came out pretty good, even if I mess up one of the links!


Layout Event Challenge #4: Create a layout incorporating a medal/award ribbon design.

No comments:

Post a Comment