Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Paper Secrets SYAO - Round 2 - Week #1

I participated in Paper Secrets SYAO1 last year before we moved! There were 58 participants starting out and there were 19 participants left at week 6. 
I only lasted for 6 weeks. I missed that last week of participation because we were moving in! I did completed the challenge but I was a day late! 
Bugged me because: I was having fun doing the challenges, I was getting pages done and trying out sketches/techniques too! Anyway, SYAO1 is at week 34 right now and still going strong with 7 participants! Congrats to those girls!


So, Paper Secrets is going ahead with Round 2 and I am in along with 66 other participants!
Here is the first challenge:

The Rules:
Complete a layout based on the following sketch provided by PageMaps. You must also use 4 of the 8 products listed and 1 of the TECHNIQUES You have 7 days to complete your layout & upload it to our gallery to move on to the next challenge.
Be sure to upload your layout to your personal album & use the keyword "SYAO1" 
Your layout MUST be posted in the Gallery album by 11:59 PST on 2/7 to go on to the next round
ribbon/twine, 3+buttons, 3+flowers, rubons, 3+ photo corners, 3+brads, staples, altered or raw chipboard/cardboard
TECHNIQUES: stamping, misting, dry or heat embossing


Here is what I did:


Got my done on the 4th and moving on to the next round!

No comments:

Post a Comment