Scrapbooking SOS - is all about why I scrapbook. I scrap for me, my sanity and
for my creativity. Of course, my family benefits from it too.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gratitude - Mid-year: Week Four


Something I need to remind myself of. One or the main reasons I started this....

Gratitude-Mid-year: Week Four:
Sunday August 28th - I am grateful for our first successful family dinner at our house!
Monday August 29th - I am grateful to hear everyone was safety after Hurricane Irene came through!
Tuesday August 30th - I am grateful that my kids have the same love for books as me!
Wednesday August 31st - I am grateful to have a tentative plan for the weekend!
Thursday September 1st - I am grateful to have our camper packed and parked for our trip family camping trip!
Friday September 2nd - I am grateful for a break for the norm!
Saturday September 3rd - I am grateful that my kids love being in nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment